Sorry, I don't know that that's possible. If it is, it'd be specific to
that UNIX and wouldn't be part of SSH.

One thing that you can do, though, is use "screen", a really excellent GNU
program that allows one to multiplex several terminals on a single
terminal (like virtual consoles in BSD or Linux) and also to detach an
entire tty session and then resume it again later, even if you log in from
a different location and are running a different shell.

With screen, you can, for example, fire up a big FTP transfer and open an
IRC window (on the same terminal screen), then detach the session, log out
and walk across town and log in, then resume the screen session and find
that everything was moving right along and is still there waiting for you
as if you'd never left.

--
Gregor Mosheh
[EMAIL PROTECTED]