Hello,

    Does anyone know which binaries are needed server side for a ssh/telnet
session?  I have compiled openssh on a suse 2.2.14 box along with zlib and
openssl.  My goal is to move it to an identical box with no compile
abillity.
I have successfully ssh'd into the original box, so I know all is well and
working at this point.  After I generate a key, do I need openssl? If so,
how much do I need to move over?  Whatabout zlib? And is sshd the only
portion I need of openssh on the server side to allow a connection?

Any light would be great!

thanks,

--Patrick