Hi,
I've recently compiled and configured OpenSSH on a number of HP-UX servers
and all have worked fine. However, with the most recent build the SSHD
server complains that it "cannot delete credentials" and returns an error of
permission denied to the SSH client machine.
I've had a quick look at the source code and it seems to be a problem with
PAM (although I'm no C programmer!). The machine build is identical
(software + hardware) to the previous which confuses me even more.
I've even tried recompiling OpenSSH with no PAM support and copying the
binaries from another known 'good' machine, but to no avail.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Andy