Hi,

I have been a causal user of ssh for quite a while. I have been using
ssh-1.2.27 and 1.2.26 on several machines. Typically, I install it,
setup my keys and things just work.

This weekend, I installed RedHat 6.2 on a new machine and installed
ssh-1.2.27 (client, extras, server) and setup the keys.

I can log on remotely to this machine, but X11 forwarding does not
work. ssh -v doesn't report any errors, but trying to launch and X app
reports gives me this:

_X11TransSocketINETConnect: Can't connect: errno = 111

Or an error starting that authorization has failed.

I have searched around for an answer, but at this point, I am
stuck. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Spencer

--

http://www.digisolutions.com