Hi, I'm having troubles when attempt to connect me to a machine with
ssh-2.2.0-2. This server ask me for the password, I insert them, but the
connection is left stoped with the message "Authentication successful.",
but nothing appear, and in the syslog of remmote machine appear :
...connection from "aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd"
...User "username" local password accepted.
...Password authentication for user "username" accepted.
...User "username", coming from server "local.server.com",
authenticated.

In /etc/ssh2/sshd2_config I have uncommented the line:
ForwardX11      yes.

What is the problem?, I'm using Linux Redhat 6.2 and ssh is a rpm file.

Thanks

Ernesto Miranda