It depends on the version.

For OpenSSH:

        Protocol                2
        PubkeyAuthentication    yes             # default, ver 2 only

        KerberosAuthentication  no              # Turn off other authentications
        PasswordAuthentication  no
        RhostsAuthentication    no
        RhostsRSAAuthentication no

These can be in tghe config file but will be ignored with the above set.

        RSAAuthentication       no              # ver 1 only
        SkeyAuthentication      no              # Only works if

                                                # PasswordAuthentication yes

For ssh.com v2.x.x:

        AllowedAuthentications  publickey

You will also need to make sure no *Authentication lines are there.  If they
are, they will look like the above options for OpenSSH.

Hope this helps,

        --Dave

--
David Knight French