I have not been able to get openssh 2.3.0p1 to work on my LinuxPPC
box. I'm running kernel 2.2.16. I was able to configure and install it
with no trouble. The keys were generated OK, but when I connect,
password authentication fails from different clients, Macs and Linux
clients. I think it may have to do with PAM, but I am unsure as to how
to proceed. I got a reply from a couple of people as to steps I could
take to fix the problem like installing a newer PAM, making sure access
priviledges on the keys were correct, but none of them helped. Does
anyone know what else I can try?
Thanks!