From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Roy
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 6:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Can SSH be used just for encrypted authentication and then let
the rest of the session be unencrypted ?

Like my the subject states; Can SSH be used just for encrypted
authentication and then let the rest of the session be unencrypted?.

We're a non profit and don't have any data that anyone would even give a
damned about looking at, but we want to protect the passwords and access to
our machines. Can SSH do that?

Thanks

Roy