Hi!

I just install redhat 7.0 and I want to access a CVS
repository outside the local network of my company.

I am behind a firewall that blocks CVS access.  I have
successfully installed SSH .

If I clearly understand , I have to configure port
redirection to access CVS repositories . OK! but HOW
TO ?

That's the command that I execute (that's don't work)
in a shell script

#!/bin/sh
ssh -L 2401:CvsHostNameToConnect:2401 MyLocalHostName
cvs -d :pserver:MyLocalHostName:/directory login

I have to forward local connections to cvs port 2401
to open port. HOW TO ?

Thanks for any help
Joel