SSH Guru

I built openssh2.5.1p2 on my Solaris 2.6 development server.  It runs find
with all function for all Solaris 2.5.1 and 2.6 machine.  But after I load
the executable in Solaris 2.7(64bits kernel) server, I got an error
everytime I try ssh to the Solaris 2.7 ssh server:

I have 2 questions:

1>Does the executables built in Solaris 2.6 cannot be used in Solaris
2.7(64bits kernel)?

2>Then, I try to build openssh on Solaris 2.7(64bits kerenl) machine but I
got an error in ./configure:

checking for OpenSSL directory... configure: error: Could not find working
OpenSSL library, please install or check config.log

config.log shows:
configure:4527: warning: implicit declaration of function `RAND_add'
configure:4528: warning: implicit declaration of function `RAND_status'
ld: fatal: library -lcrypto: not found
ld: fatal: File processing errors. No output written to conftest
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
configure: failed program was:
#line 4519 "configure"
#include "confdefs.h"

#include <string.h>
#include "/usr/local/ssl/include/openssl/rand.h"
int main(void)
{
        char a[2048];
        memset(a, 0, sizeof(a));
        RAND_add(a, sizeof(a), sizeof(a));
        return(RAND_status() <= 0);
}

However, I did load openssl without error.  So, is opensh2.5.1p2 support
Solaris 2.7?

Thanx for any reply.
JC