Hi. Appreciate any help I can get on this. Was running 2.1.1 (i think)  of OpenSSH for my CobaltRAQ4 and it was working perfectly. I decided to upgrade using the pkg option provided by Cobalt at http://pkg.nl.cobalt.com/ --- it has installed fine before on other boxes. It stated it would overwrite the older software so I had no misgivings about installing without running any pkg uninstall files. When I attempted to do so it removed the listing of the old software and did not complete the install. Now I get the following error from the pkg installer...

Open SSH Error
Problem installing package component:
openssh-2.9p1-1.i386.rpm

I was wondering if anyone had ideas or procedures for repairing this. I would prefer to stick with a pkg install as I am a blatant novice when it comes to building source (especially for a cobalt box).

I may have inadvertantly attempted to install the over the same version and cannot locate an uninstaller where they should be found. Someone else installed the prior ssh but the package versions were different numbers, so... I don't think I overwrote the same version and caused problems.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and best regards, Troy