Thanx for the reply Scott,
Ive looked around on google.com, and I found some links that are based on
one of the bsd flavors.
Im really stuck when it comes to X, as I normally dont allow it to run on
our networks. The company I work for now cant live without it ( ug. users. )
so here I am.
I have even called Sun and the they simply refuse to support anything to do
with SSH, seeing as they dont have any secured shell natively. Sigh.

Another hint on this:
I know that xauth is being called. After the session connects and the error
comes through,
if you go over to /usr/dt/bin/ and type ./xauth you get the same problem. So
the problem is really not SSH itself. Im wondering now if its because of the
authentication spoofing?
The reason I wonder this, is because if your sitting in your $HOME dir and
type vi myfile
you get an error restricting your access to /temp.
In that case I turned off using "strict modes" in sshd_config. Even still it
didnt change the fact I was now being denied access to /temp. If I turn off
xforwarding in the client, slam.. no problems whatsoever.... the plot
thickens......

Robert