Hello Everyone,
Since I can not get SSH 3.0.0 to work correctly on AIX 4.3.3, I am
trying to see if OpenSSH will work better.. The problem I am having is
when I am trying to compile it I get the following error:

 gcc -o ssh ssh.o sshconnect.o sshconnect1.o sshconnect2.o sshtty.o
readconf.o clientloop.o -L. -Lopenbsd-compat/ -L/usr/local/ssl/lib
-L/usr/local/lib -lssh -lopenbsd-compat -lwrap -lz -lnsl  -lcrypto
ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .__inet_ntoa
ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .__inet_aton
ld: 0711-345 Use the -bloadmap or -bnoquiet option to obtain more
information.
collect2: ld returned 8 exit status

Stop.

Does anyone have any clues as to why it is doing this? The machine is
AIX 4.3.3 using the GCC compilers, OpenSSL 0.9.6a and zlib....

thanks
Jason
--
Jason Grove                        | Quantum materiae materietur
Systems Administrator              | marmota monax si marmota