OpenSSH_2.9, SSH protocols 1.5/2.0, OpenSSL 0x0090600f

Given a scenario where ssh-agent is storing multiple keys,
where more than one of which is in the authorized_keys
files on a server (each with a different command=".."),
is there a way to specify which key is used to authenticate?

I specify an IdentityFile for the connection, and I can see
(with -v) that it does pickup that option, but still uses the
first key found in the ssh-agent environment.

Is there a way to do what I'm trying to do?

thanks,
bl
--
//====== Brett G. Lemoine -=- <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ===============================\\
|| Info. Systems Architect |                                                 ||