I wrote a program that collects system information (applications, disk
usage, network info, system info) and creates a web page for each system
displaying this information.  It uses perl expect.pm and ssh.  The problem I
am having is that it works fine for all the remote systems, but I can not
ssh to the system running the program to collect this information.  I
created .pub file and added it to the remote system's known_hosts2 for the
user I created to do this, but on the local system it still prompts me for a
password.  What am I doing wrong?  I am the user when I run it and its home
environment is correct.  It does have its .pub file appended to its
known_hosts2.

Thank for any help...

David