Hi All ,

I went going through the archives but could not really find the solution to
my problem.
I have installed ssh 2.5.1p1 on my computer and this is what is happening :
When I ssh to my comp itself with the same user name as I have logged on as
(on my HPUX-11) then there is no problem at all . But when I try to ssh to
my comp  (from my comp itself) with a different user name, as the one that I
have logged on from,then it says that the key is rejected by the
server....and it prompts for a password.
Why is this happening ? I have done the default configuration..even
then.....
everything is in order ie....identity, identity.pub and authorized_key are
persent where are they are supposed to be.

Cheers,
Sachin Mahajan.

BTCellnet-Legend Zero Touch
office   : 0044 -( 0)113 - 38 86 387
mobile : 07762208126
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Always behave like a duck---keep calm and unruffled on the surface but
paddle like the devil underneath."

This email and any attachments may be confidential and the subject of
legal professional privilege.  Any disclosure, use, storage or copying
of this email without the consent of the sender is strictly prohibited.
Please notify the sender immediately if you are not the intended
recipient and then delete the email from your inbox and do not
disclose the contents to another person, use, copy or store the
information in any medium.