Have you tried to run the client with debugging on? You can send -d to
or -v to the client. You might have a problem with the config file even
though you copied them from working servers (check the sshd.conf to see
if it has password auth turned off). Or, you may have a key problem. If
the authorized_key fails, it will revert to password authentication.

Ben Ricker
System Administrator
Wellinx.com