Hello.

My machine has multiple IP addresses on the same interface, and
I want to use LocalForward and RemoteForward to forward ports
specific to each local IP address. I need to do this for ssh
running on both Windows 2000/Cygwin and RedHat Linux.

For example, if I give my Windows 2000 box 2 IP addresses, I
want to forward TCP port 139 from the second IP address to a
remote machine's TCP 139 (for sharing an SMB drive mount over
ssh).

When LocalForward is used with ssh, it listens on 127.0.0.1,
unless GatewayPorts is enabled, in which case it listens to ALL
interfaces (0.0.0.0).  Since Windows itself is listening on 139
for the machine's first IP address, ssh fails to bind to that
port.  However, it _could_ bind to 139 on the second IP only, if
there were only a way to tell it to do so.

Any ideas?  I am not opposed to modifying the source if
necessary. Any ideas where to start?

Thanks,
Howard