i am trying to use a ssh-agent to handle authentication requests for a
host that is setup to authenticate with an ace/securid server.  i've
tried adding the pubkey of my account to the authorization file of the
remote securid box; but after adding my identity to my ssh-agent (this
typically allows me to access other hosts using ssh) but the securid
enabled hosts don't allow me in without a passwd.
i'd like to avoid having to always retype my securid pin (which is
kind of the point of it, but i thought ssh-agent could help?)

has anyone dealt with this before or have any docs that would be
helpful?  thanks.

--
tom carlile <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>