Uhm.  I am trying to remember when that occured.  As far as I remember, I
have been on this list since ~1997 and I think OpenSSH started up in '99.
Maybe when the list moved mail hosts I missed the part about it becomine
OpenSSH only.  Does anyone remember when this list actually got started on
clinet.fi.  I seem to remember it being on the old ssh .fi site.  Oh so
many memories...so much history we all forget.