We have recently upgraded to Secure Shell servers both NT and Unix.  We have
some NT servers that need to do automated (winat) file transfers to the new
Secure Shell server at times when most humans should be sleeping.  GUI client
connects and manual command line connections work great.  Command Line:

sftp2 -b ftp.scr userid@ipaddress < pw.txt 2> ftp.out

ftp.scr:
put test.txt
quit

pw.txt
validpassword

The problem we can't seem to overcome is that a scheduled SSH transfer always
returns the following error:

You are connecting to ip address for the first time. Do you want to save the
new
host key to the local database and continue connecting (yes/no)?
Warning: Failed to authenticate.

This happens with both the Vandyke and the SSH versions of the NT secure
shell server.

Does anyone have suggestions?

Thank you in advance.