i was directed to this listserv by the ssh support pages for questions
about ssh for windows workstations with university non-commercial
licenses.  hopefully that's a reasonable excuse if i'm sending this to the
wrong place.

i've been doing just fine with ssh v3.0 with one minor exception, that i
cannot seem to resolve.  when i am customizing my toolbars, every time i
create and set a brand new image for a particular button (other than the
standard three that are supplied), it disappears on restart, leaving only
an empty square instead of the new image.  i have tried numerous possible
options within the program itself, and none seem to work.

is this a feature that requires a commercial license to use?  or am i
missing a particular relevant file?  any help would be highly appreciated.

-sharu

--
       "this is my world and i am world leader pretend
        this is my life and this is my time...."  -r.e.m.