Can anyone tell me if there are any issues with Remote Port Forwarding
using ssh 2.9p2 on Solaris?  Here is what I have observed:

1) X11 Forwarding works, so some degree of port forwarding is working.
2) Local port forwarding works with and without -g
3) Remote port forwarding works only with SSH1, but -g has no effect
4) Remote port forwarding using SSH2 binds to the port on the remote
   side, but doesn't appear to forward the port.  i.e. I can telnet
   localhost on that port and it connects, but it doesn't connect to
   the host and port that I told it to.  So after pressing return 2
   or three times it closes the connection.

Any suggestions?

--
David F. Newman
Unix Administrator