you can't at the moment unless you switch to commercial SSH.  OpenSSH lets you require
either pubkey or password, but not both.  if you specify both it will just take either
one and let the other slide.

I've been hoping for this feature too (posted about it recently in fact), but don't
know when or whether to expect it.  I found the patch, which was submitted to
openssh-unix-dev in march, but haven't tried it out yet.

also see below for dkf's response to my inquiry...

radish

p.s. thanks, dkf.  a pubkey PAM module sounds pretty useful actually.  maybe
someday...  ;-)