Firstly, I assume you meant NAT (address translation) not NAL (???).

I've set up firewalls where the only login was through ssh. Once logged in,
the user is immedialtely telneted to the main server.

This serves two purposes:

1) the f/w does nat (actually ip masquerading)

2) the connection is encrypted via ssh

Is this what you were looking for?

--

Regards