As a SourceForger, I've got a cvs :ext: style mount. Rather than entering my password
every time, I tried to used ssh-agent by launching various windows via ssh-agent.
However, this doesn't work well. The suggestion is to launch the windowing system
via ssh-agent, but I'm not sure where the launch is in Solaris. Do I start up dtlogin
via ssh-agent to get the desired results? Thanx for any suggestions.

--
Jack J. Woehr     # "I never worry that all hell will break loose.
Senior Consultant #  I worry that half hell will break loose, which