Hi... I install openssh on a HPUX10.20 box, but when I run sshd I got the
following:
/opt/openssh2/etc/ssh_host_key: No such file or directory
error: Could not load host key: /opt/openssh2/etc/ssh_host_key: No such file or
directory
/opt/openssh2/etc/ssh_host_dsa_key: No such file or directory
error: Could not load host key: /opt/openssh2/etc/ssh_host_dsa_key: No such
file or directory
Disabling protocol version 1. Could not load host key
Disabling protocol version 2. Could not load host key
sshd: no hostkeys available -- exiting.

How can I generate the private key or how can I solve this problem?

Thanks...

Leandro.

Mensagem enviada pelo servidor de Webmail do CEFET-AL