From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Carlo Spirito
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 1999 1:14 PM
To: Multiple recipients of sslivesteam
Subject: Re: exact scale live steam

Just to support the idea of live steam AND scale equipment...

Wrightscale is taking reservations for an EXACT SCALE  3 ton Decauville
0-4-0
2' gauge live steamer. The scale is 1:13.55 (7/8"/ft.), and the gauge is
45mm
(exactly 2') Ga.1.  See, you can have it all!  For more info, take a look at
my
website or email me. Also, I will be at the Whitman, MA TWO-FOOTER SHOW on
11/20.

Carlo
http://www.7eighths.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]