Many thanks to everyone who enlightened us newbies
about the Goodall valve! Thanks especially to Carl for providing
the pictures and to Clark for extended description.
Seems like a good `temporary' option for me. I need to check
with Sulphur unless I get someone in NL who sells it.

I don't think I am going to drill the boiler soon although
I would prefer filling in from the tender rather than the bottle.
The axle pump seems interesting I know it is mounted standard
on some Asters. I always wondered whether it wouldn't cause too
much drag and jerky running?? Especially at low speeds my Frank
doesn't have much power, sometimes it cannot even push itself
(it has some kind of a dead spot)..

But then I guess Frank is really just a toy compared to full
grown engines which most of you run.

Thanks again, and
Happy steaming!
Zbigniew