Zbigniew,
            I was glad to see your final infection with steam took place on
our Railway..
If you can remeber the trip,after the first station[Menzies Creek]  the
train ran down hill with long views out to the right hand side over
farmland and forest and then crossed a road and along alevel stretch fairly
straight.if you had looked to the right hand side you would have seen our
home and Argyles Shed!
We built a run of NA class locos as our first commercial model about 10
years ago, they are a big..loco in this size,about the size of this
keyboard,and had springing on all axles, axle pumps, working side tanks and
baldwin 4 bar crossheads[ which are a B ........ to fit up!each one took
150 hours too build and where sold for about half thier true value..a good
first lesson in this business.

                                                   gordon Watson.