Welcome Wayne,

Since the Oracle (Dave) accepts  your 1/12 scale Porter, I'll make a
comment it. I bought an  O.S Porter kit in 1990 and have been running it
since that time. Wonderful loco and it sure delights the kids sitting
behind me on the riding car. The visiting ladies enjoy it most however,
when I drive them thru the hidden " industrial" section. (where our junk is
kept). With all the coal smoke and steam, they haven't got much resistance
left. -- If you members believe that, you'll believe anything, including
what Sir Charles  tells you-- and that could be bad for your health!

So enjoy you engine, Wayne.

Geoff.