Someone asked about the material I used on the elevated track systems. It was
made by Dura-Board, but was later purchased by:
Tamko Composite Products Inc.
223 South Highway KK
Lamar, MO 64759
1-417-682-9560.
I personally have not purchased from the new owners, however three people
went together and had material shipped to NJ this past fall. The old price
for 3/8" material
was around $38.00 per sheet. I understand now that it is all 1/2" or thicker.
I have no financial interest in this firm and do not receive compensation
from them.
The product has worked well for me and I'm very satisfied with it. If you
want more information on how I applied it, etc, feel free to contact me
directly off list, unless there is enough interest to discuss it on list.
Keep your steam up!
Walt Swartz