>Jim Curry wrote:
>>
>> To the list:
>>
>> Besides Roundhouse, does anyone know who makes/sells various boiler
>> fittings/valves, etc.?  I've seen some valves with tiny round turn handles
>> but can't recollect who makes'm.

Jim,

Mike Chaney had some really nice ones but he is not really in the "bits" business. He
did mention that he does
still have a small stock. Try Walsall in the UK. They list feed clacks (check valves)
axle feed pumps,
blower/regulator valve, presure gauges, unions and cylinder castings. Best part...
they take Visa. Fax 011-
44-0922-33718. I hava also delt with Locosteam. although you must send a draft.
Fyne Fort (sp) also has bits which were used on the Ridley Climax.

GaryB