Yeah me too. I'm quoting the manual here so...

I think 4 kg/cm2 would work out to 56.88 lbs per.  That's 1 kg/cm2 = 14.22
lbs/in2. I also think Aster just rounds it up to 60 as a spec.

At this rate, the boiler, at 7 kg/cm2 would then be tested to 99.54 lbs
(rounded to 100)

I also believe this prototype operated at 80-120, but someone may want to
correct me here. Seems I read this somewhere I now can't recall, but it
sounds about right. This is not a big engine.
I don't think very many prototypes at all ever operate at very much over 200
do they? Anyone?

Don't the physics work out to the fact that you can actually get higher
pressures from smaller boilers made from the SAME material as a larger one,
comparatively? Makes sense to me anyway but I may be reaching here. Also,
doesn't work out that you actually NEED higher pressure (proportionately in
the work/weight ratio) the smaller you go?

I've heard others say the best way to tell when your steam is up well, is
just let it cook 'till the valves start to blow. At this point, you're ready
to roll. (Tho the C&S will operate a light load at around 30 or so.) Once
you start, you'll get a pressure drop anyway. If the valve blows at 60, and
the boiler is tested to 100, seems like a safe bet to me. You'll only be
operating at slightly over half what the boiler is rated at. But I'm not a
boiler engineer.

Lee