I found Iso-Butane at REI backpacking stores in Oregon.
This fuel is for MSR stoves. MSR stoves are distributed world wide, so I expect most
backpacking stores have the 6 oz/ 170g cans. Sulphur Springs markets an adaptor for
the fuel cans.

I believe, but did not record and do not remember, that I was using
butane-propane mix in this tank.  I haven't been able to find pure
butane in years, and use the mixture in all our locomotives on the
FH&PB.  So the pressures in my test would have been
correspondingly higher than those on the LocoSteam graph.