At 12:15 PM -0800 3/3/00, M. Paterson wrote:
>I will give you a call just before I
>am ready to leave Sunnyvale.

Mike:

Thanks. I had tried to keep my plea for help in tearing down the track to a
few select people, but now *everybody* knows ;-) ...

At 12:40 PM -0800 3/3/00, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>  Yea, and he probably drives a Chevorlet too.   (stir, stir, stir)  :-)

Lloyd:

Actually, we have three Volkswagens in our household -- two New Beetles and
one '77 Super Beetle Convertible. But I'm going to sell the '77 if anyone's
interested (low-key salesmanship).

---
Dave Cole
General Manager, Westline & Mussel Rock Railroad
<http://45mm.com/>
Daly City, Calif. USA
List Mom: sslivesteam, the list of small-scale live steamers
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>