What about the Butane-Nitrous torches.  Are there full size versions of
these?  My hobby torch is super easy to use and I've soldered 45% silver
solder with it without a problem.

Trot, amature repair fox...

--

     TrotFox          \ Always remember,       /\-/\
AKA Landon Solomon     \ "There is a          ( o o )