Hi,

Try  Brandbright at: http://www.steamup.com/brandbright/ for Peco products.

They also do other track systems you might consider.

I am given to understand that code 200 rail may not be heavy enough for
live steam operation and you could have problems with wear. Also the chairs
and sleepers are plastic and there may be problems with this material
softening from heat when used with a live steam engine (particularly when
it is stationary).

As I do not yet have my own system operating others would need to comment
on these aspects of rail/track choice.

My personal preference for my Gauge 1 track (at the moment - I may change
my mind) is for wooden sleepers with spiked flat bottom rail. Which
Brandbright also do in 32 mm.

Best wishes,
Susan.

P.S.
If you ever get over to South West England a visit to the Peco factory
display and garden is well worth while, and their 7.25" narrow gauge
railway (oops sorry, railroad) is great fun.
S.