From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of VR Bass
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2000 1:24 AM
To: Multiple recipients of sslivesteam
Subject: Re: Alcohol Firing

> However, I have not seen any site that deals from start to finish,
> with the procedures involved with alcohol firing

Chuck,

Roger Loxley of Roundhouse Engineering wrote a little book called "An
Introduction to Alcohol Firing", which is sold in the US by Sidestreet
Bannerworks <http://www.sidestreetbannerworks.com>.  It's a short booklet,
but covers the topic well and it's only $3.

Interestingly, Roundhouse no longer makes alcohol-fired engines, but of
course the book is still quite useful.

-vance-