I sent a picture of the sample that I have to both Art, and Vance.  I also
contacted a friend in England, so with a picture in his hand and the
description that we have, he is going down to the local Calor store, and is
going to try to get the Calor part # and their part description.  With this
information, the stuff should then become available here in the states.
Either by direct order, or have someone make a bulk buy and resell on the
list.  I will ask my friend to also see if Calor can take a direct order, and
if they will take a credit card order.
bill