howdy al: Here a shameless plug by yours truly,(Newbie guy ) alrighty
then I have 12# pieces of Peco SL-800 -Nickel-Silver -rail- code -200- rail
track ,its standard gauge track Peco , and all this track add up to 432 feet
of track? this is gauge #1one -- 45MM -TRACK - each section of track is 36
inch long ,and they call this Peco- flex track its like the old HO track we
al had as kids !Anyone can bend it to almost any shape by hand !No
railbenders needed and yes this what they the (Brits) use in England for
there live steam locos in 45 mm! that what the Peco catalog said? Fellow
steamers! I need your help! MS Millie-RoundHouse, has informed me if i don't
find here her -32 mm track soon she we be forced to move back home to
England?Millie had it with the old Lionel track while her live steam 45 mm
locomotives friends enjoy the LGB track outside! Guys this what I paid for
the Peco track ,and I have the receipts if you would like to take a look at
them I paid #2 two payments of $76.40 one down payment of $76.40 and the
other $76.40 when the Peco finally arrived here ?and yes I must say it from(
Electric )train dealer !i have electric sinned! Sorry!OK anyway the old man
at the train store supposedly!order the SL-600 -32mm -O -gauge peco? but
guess what he order you got it the SL-800 -45mm -track, Guys I will even take
payments on the track if anyone would like to buy it .   thanks again--!
(sorry for messing up the reports from( WALT)- ---tombo- ---newbie-- from