In a message dated 09/06/2000 2:42:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< But, if you notice a certain omniscient reliability in the articles and
product
 reviews, I'll gladly take credit (due or otherwise).

 regards,
   Vance Bass
   Technical Editor, Garden Railways magazine
   http://www.gardenrailways.com

As long as you don't use the word "SUPERB" in your reviews, I will read them
and head them.
By the way, what is your thoughts on the Casey Jones. Just got mine and it
ran real sweet out of the box. The rear end is already home to a couple of
"Just Plain Folks". Seemed the driver really needed company. Now for sound.

Rog ;)