No, it's not any of the Triplex's.  This one is a 2-10-10-2.  This one was
actually used succesfully.  this one had all it's exhuast routed to the
same stack.  ;]

http://www.northeast.railfan.net/images/tr_vgn802.jpg

Just trying again...  ;]

Trot, the fox who can still see it!

On Sat, 28 Oct 2000, Sam Evans wrote:

> I can't get the pix but if its the Virginian Triplex, I believe the Erie
> has some too.  An electric brass model in 1/4" has been produced because
> my employer bought one!  If someone can meke a working live steam model
> of a Hagans system loco then the Triplex out to be an attainable if
> expensive challenge.
>
> Sam E

 /\_/\        TrotFox        \ Always remember,
( o o )  AKA Landon Solomon   \ "There is a