Oddly enough I do have some extra 8' tall bents. They are three different
styles. I had to build them to decide which looked best and to test the
strength of each style. The shorter bents already went to a friend's RR.
I sure know how to speed up bent production! And I know how to make a bent
without a jig other than the jig to nail on the top or header.
I wonder if my testle is a record. I know that some pretty big ones went into
that Children's Hospital train display in Texas. I did not start out to make
a record trestle. I just had to cross depression on one end of my yard.

http://www.angelfire.com/or/trainguy/    A trestle you can easily walk under.