Geoff Spenceley wrote:
> Anyway, all the heat waves from the Ramada, keep  melting that funny white
> stuff drifting  up from Florida. Also helped my the warm air  Clark brings
> from Nevada--I didn't say "Hot" air Clark!!

Well there will certainly be an abundance of "Hot" air to be found track
side in Diamondhead.  Not with standing all that hot air, I will be
bringing my "sunny" disposition to aforementioned gathering to warm
matters further.  And don't forget all the hot air that the Clack Valves
and Coronets Steam Band will produce.  Yours truly will be supplying hot
air in the lower note region with my bass trombone.

Soon, only 10 days or so.

Clark