Where is the best place to order a new fuel hose for a Frank S?
The brass end connecting to the tender has developed a leak. The hose itself
is not leaking, just around the brass end.
Gary of Eugene, OR

PS ~ After rebending rail untill it seems to have no spiral, and carefully
elevating and slightly banking the curve, I find that I have a decided
downhill run of 1% going into the turn to climb my trestle. Oh well, I
suppose this means I just warn everyone not to set the steam valve wide open
and the fire hot as possible unless they have R/C.