I see many are getting back from DH.  I enjoyed the web cam very much.
Thanks Scott!  The question I have arises from the pictures and discussions
here and there.  The dates for DH 2001 were the 12th  through the 14th.  Yet
many people were there earlier than that and it seems there is almost no
news from yesterday (Sunday).  Kevin Strong mentioned 5 days of trains???
What exactly is the schedule at DH?  I booked for next year to arrive
Thursday night the 10th and leave Monday morning the 14th.  However, it
sounds like a lot happens on Wednesday and Thursday.  How much am I going to
miss by not getting there until Thursday night!

Chuck Walters
http://home.twcny.rr.com/cnylsrs