Below is a note from Ron Brown, who is not a list member but wanted to
address an issue that's been raised ...

At 5:10 AM -0800 2/14/01, Bill Burgess wrote:
>Doug:
>   I thought we were supposed to get six Mags a year, 2000 I only
>received four.

Hey, Guys...

Sorry that we're not more timely with our publication schedule. I try my
best, but we're just a mom & pop shop, and when one of us gets sick, falls
down, has to take a trip....or if, heaven forbid, the computer equipment
goes belly up, there's no one to take up the slack.

We do deliver 6 issues per subscription, though unfortunately not always all
6 in every 12-month period.

Currently I'm working on #59, which will contain the Diamondhead 2001
report plus some other interesting goodies. If all goes well, it should be
mailed in early March.

Sorry for any inconvenience, and thanks for your patience and understanding.

Ron & Marie Brown