On Fri, 23 Feb 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>      I did my homework and called at least 10 gun shops and none had any of
> this stuff.  I did not think to ask if they had a catalog.  Off to search the
> net.

Go to:   www.brownells.com
Their catalog is pretty much on line.  You can buy a paper copy, but the
search function on the web works better than the paper index.  They deal
with some useful tools and some machinists books, too.

BTW, I've got some brass powder measures and cleaning jags.  Being around
black powder blackens them very nicely, and it's not just dirt.

--
Bill Kaiser
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

There are three ways to do a job: good, cheap, and quick.
You can have any two.
A good, cheap job won't be quick.
A good, quick job won't be cheap.
A cheap, quick job won't be good.