Walt:
Yes indeed it does.  I bought my canister about a year ago.  There is
the
chick and on top it says "Since 1886" and on the bottom is says "Hasn't
scratched yet".  Pretty good memory Walt.  Now you can send off and get
your very own Bon Ami Babies plush toy that looks like the chick.

This is the second attempt at sending this message.  Majordomo rejected
the first attempt for words that sounded like command words.  I think
this will fly now.

CB